Unique Employment Opportunity
The Temple of Beauty Facial Boutique is a sanctuary of retreat and beauty. A vision fulfilled in an atmosphere of elegance and quality. A cheerful and welcome energy flows though all aspects of the business. Designed for privacy and luxury, Temple of Beauty ensures peaceful pampering with safe and effective treatments. Products are expertly curated for their integrity, purity, and proven results.
Over the last 18 years, Temple of Beauty has grown a loyal customer base and been recognized by the community for its ‘class-of-its-own’ reputation in the market.
According to its growth strategy, Temple of Beauty Facial Boutique is searching for an Executive Assistant to owner and esthetician, Susan Gretzinger. Responsibilities include client services, marketing, and administrative support.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Direct contact with client in person and over the phone;
- Welcome and host clients at the boutique;
- Coordinate and maintain ambient space for clients (smells, music, drinks, displays, tidy, cleanliness);
- Client follow-up – proactively reach out to clients through their skin care journey;
- Guide, support and route client and phone requests;
- Booking and managing client appointments and schedule;
- Product awareness and understanding;
- Support esthetician with assessments;
- Look for ways to support and add value to clients.
- Manage engagement with social media strategy and posting schedule;
- Create content for and manage blog posts, newsletters and other PR releases based on the corporate positioning and brand guidelines;
- Brainstorm promotional marketing ideas and strategies;
- Interact with strategic partnerships (cross promoters);
- Coordinate and support the execution of special projects and education workshops;
- Assist in developing and managing secondary educational channels, (i.e. videos, blogs);
- Sustain marketing materials.
- Support esthetician with record keeping of assessments, facials and follow-up;
- Maintain office organization and supplies;
- Support owner regarding strategy, mid and long-term objectives and business development;
- Manage orderliness and cleanliness of entire boutique, including laundry;
- Inventory control, ordering and receiving.
- Automate processes for peak performance with client relations;
- Support monthly receipts for bookkeeper;
- Manage up-to-date systems manual;
- Correspond with suppliers.
- An open and welcoming personality to make every client interaction extraordinary;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to bring in new ideas and apply;
- A desire to learn, innovate and collaborate;
- Ability to work independently on multiple objectives at a time;
- Self-motivated problem solver;
- Detail oriented and organizational skills
- A willingness to represent Temple of Beauty in the community and with strategic partners;
- A love of supporting clients on their skin care journey.
- Solid understanding and experience regarding social media platforms and blogs;
- Creative design ability;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Efficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word;
- MDware knowledge or similar booking software an asset;
- Ability to manage third party vendors such as suppliers, printers, and designers;
- Navigating google in searches for different aspects in the business;
- Familiarity with design software (Canva, Publisher, PowerPoint) considered an asset;
- Part time
- 16-24 hours per week (and may increase with an additional esthetician in the future)